Home Instead Senior Care of the Black Hills is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers who are driven to succeed in multiple areas, open-minded, and willing to keep a positive attitude and perspective. We want you to become a part of our team and be ready for a challenging opportunity to change the face of aging.
Home Instead Senior Care of the Black Hills provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
This job requires the willingness to learn and accepting other people the way they are. Paid skills training is provided.
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/790.
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 710 Mount Rushmore Road. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 6057169300. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.